If you've seen my previous beauty post you already know at least two of the products I wore for this look. If you haven't seen that post and you want to know more about the foundation and lip oil that I'm wearing click here.
Ok, so the idea behind this look was to keep it as simple as possible, just to give you a better understanding of how the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra and the Lancôme Juicy Shaker look on. Of course, you can build it up to a heavier look (let me know if you'd like to see that) but I just wanted to highlight the products previously mentioned as a complement to this last post.
This look is also kind of an Ode to the Victorian Era where ladies would look very pale and apparent to not be wearing any makeup whilst still looking flawless. I just decided to add a slightly heavier look to the eyes to spice it up a bit.
At the end of the post, I'll leave a list of all the products that I used for this look, in case you're wondering or want to get them as well.
Let me know what you think about this look and if you'd like to see more of these posts in the future.
- Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer
- Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation 005
- Artdeco Camouflage Perfect Stick 05S
- The Body Shop Lightening Touch Lumiére 03
- The Body Shop Define & Lenght Mascara
- L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Nude Beige 01
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 35 On and on bronze
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 65 Pink Gold
- Essence Make me brow eyebrow gel mascara 02 browny brows
- Rituals Cosmetics Magic Powder Blush Autumn Boost
- L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Matte Lipstick 640 Erotique
- Lancôme Juicy Shaker 252 Vanilla Pop
- Foundation - Kruidvat Pro 06
- Concealer - Real Techniques pointed foundation brush
- Blush - Real Techniques contour brush
- Lipstick - Real Techniques detailer brush
- Eyes - Real Techniques base shadow brush
- Eyes - Real Techniques deluxe crease brush